Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is so neat!!!









































































































































































































What Tarot card are you ?

*** WARNING ***


This is not a future telling, it's just the card that represents you
!!! Imagine if i had to scan all the deck............


What
force do you feel closer to ?

Water

Fire

Earth

Air

Spirits

Energy ( the viiiiiibes ! )

Divination ( present, past, future )


Which
of these do you believe you could influence ?

Rebirth, renewal.

Organization, planning.

Wealth, luck.

Truth, diplomacy.

Health, energy.

Feelings, surprises.

Relationships, social reactions.


What
is your ( general ) vision of life ?

Happy

Mysterious and attractive

Treacherous

Unpredictable

Cosy and warm

Worth a price

Ever changing


Would
you prefer this to be a real future telling ? ( don't be
harsh.....>.< )

Ya ! You're just lazy ! ( me :
eviiiiiil !!! )


Yes, I would, but this is nice too.

Yeah ! Wait ! No....well....maybe....i
dunno.... who knows ?!


No, i like it that way.

If you think it's a good idea, you can
always make another future-telling quiz


I just hope my result's gonna be good.

I'll stick to this. If you can't make a
longer quiz, you've got your reasons. ( me : oooh, i wove u, ur so
understanding !!! )



Do
you believe in divination ?

Ya, why not ?

It can be fun.

No, it's a waste of time and if I don't
get a good future, I get pissed off !


As long as I don't get paranoid cuz of
it, it's okay.


I only believe what I see.

Sure ! I kinda believe in it depending
on the result...heh heh.


It's not accurate but it's interesting
sometimes, it changes all the time...



Now,
I won't force you to
rate, but will you message me to tell e about it ? ( you know how much
i love messages ! You don't ? Oh well, now you do ! ^^)

Okaaaaaaay !!!!

Ya.

Huummmm....oka-ay....

What if my opinion on this test is bad,
VERY bad, i don't really want to risk hurting you...


If you pay me, ya.

Sorry, i'm a little busy, i'll try
though ! ( me : pliiiiiiiz.....*puppy eyes* )


I will, but i might change my mind.
Actually, it changed right here : no. ( me : O_o....)



(Be patient, it may take a
few seconds before your browser reacts
)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...