Saturday, January 16, 2010

Prosperity Altar

I finally set up a Prosperity Altar, after procrastinating for almost 6 months. A Prosperity Altar is surprisingly simple to make, and I'm looking forward to more money during 2010.

Here's what I did:

I took a silver tray and covered it with a green cloth. Any type of tray would do, but try to get a green cloth is you can. On top of the cloth, I scattered dollar bills across the cloth and then sprinkled gold and silver glitter.

Then I dressed a green candle with gold & silver, steady work, and magnet oils.. The candle went into a glass container from a work candle, and that went into a glass bowl.

I'm going to continue to add things like corn, silver dimes, photos of things that represent "the good life" to me....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...