Saturday, August 21, 2010

Site Re-Launch!

I am still working on redesigning DorothyBaez.com.  The backbone of the site is going to be the blog, along with supporting pages and other links.

I decided on organizing the new site this way so that it will better reflect my interests, plus I will have more flexibility to promote my ventures.  I do so many different things, and I don't want to limit myself creatively.  I am also still working on Family Advocacy issues - at this point writing a training manual for Family Advocates.  I have been at work on this manual for the past 4 years and hope to release it by Spring 2011.

Please feel free to take a look at two of my other ventures while you're waiting:

La Mano Poderosa Botanica

Weird Legal News - re-opening soon!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...